We are hiring!
We are always in search of mission-driven teammates who want to help us develop and deploy world-class technology that drives positive change in the way people and organizations work. If this excites you, we want to get to know you better.
Are you interested in developing a product to make our work and organizations to be better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
What you’ll get to work on
IODocs Engine™ deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of IODocs Product team, you will “ship” (figuratively & literally) quality product iterations to end-users
- Collaborate with other IODocs teams (People Science & Love) to translate research-backed science to products that drive behavior change within organizations
- Lead, shape, and build new features and functionality
- Driven engineer that is motivated to build a great product and great codebase in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Experience working across the full technical stack, delivering quality code on both frontend and backend
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven sequencing decisions
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to beautiful user experiences
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design, and best practices
- Understanding of backend technologies and tooling––we use Python, Flask, and Google Cloud Platform
Please to send to mail: